United States of America is a diversified country which offers amazing natural and cultural wonders. Whether you are a nature loving person and want to see the sights of great mountains, plains, forests, deserts and wildlife or you love to walk around the modern civilization, fashion and entertainment; America can be the best travel destination for you. Its incredible cities, soaring shore redwoods, alpine lakes, moving vineyard and many more fascinating places will deeply impress you.
USA is a large kingdom consisting 50 states and more than 20,000 cities in it. Each state and city offers something illustrative; so the task of sorting out the best travel destinations in US has become slightly difficult. But at last, we have managed to come up with top 5 travel destinations based on their popularity. Following are some of the locations that truly represent the glory of US and can be considered as the top places to travel in the world:
1. New York City (New York): The pride of United States and famously known as “The Big Apple”, New York City is one of the greatest vacation destination of America that no one wants to pass over. The city offers fabulous attractions such as mountains and beaches, thousand of Islands including world famous Niagara Falls and National Parks along with countless enjoyable places such as greatest theater, museums, etc. Apart from all these attractions, there are numerous American icons like Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and Times Square which makes the New York City stands tall among all other tourist destinations in the world.
2. Los Angeles (California): Los Angeles is the second highest travelled location in United States after New York City. This entertainment wealth of the World is not only popular for its lure of Hollywood and international celebrities, but also well known for its Disneyland, seaside, mountains, snowboarding, climbing, parks, zoos etc. California’s coastal highway 101 is much loved touring way among visitors, because it provides open road trip to California starting from Los Angeles and going through some of the most pleasing spots of the state. Another eye catching area around Los Angeles is Mount Shasta volcano. What more to mention here about California, as it is considered as an American Dream.
3. Chicago (Illinois): When it comes to the architecture and museums, Chicago certainly comes in mind. Attractive museums, aquariums, botanical gardens, skylines, restaurants, shopping spots and many more activities that can pleasantly be enjoyed here. If you are an art lover then the Art Institute of Chicago offers you various Art exhibitions and Art sessions all over the year. Apart from Chicago, there are also other parts in Illinois State that really worth visiting such as Springfield which was a long time home for late American president Abraham Lincoln. You can also appreciate many common American festivals in Illinois throughout the season.
4. Washington, DC (Washington): USA capital is famous for its museums and typical monuments. The historical white house, great monuments such as the Vietnam War Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, National Parks, National Forests and Wild Life are the main tourist attractions in the City.
5. Las Vegas (Nevada): Las Vegas is an extraordinary city of United States located in the state called Nevada. The ‘Sin City’ is commonly famous for its night life. Lightening casinos, hotels, cultural shows and museums grab the attention of people from all over the world. Apart from Las Vegas, Nevada state also offers many other enthralling spots such as Hoover dam, Lake Tahoe state park, Wild horse state recreation area, etc.